...sadly I can't put a link to it from my Ipad ( thanks, Apple) but I'm sure you can scramble fast enough towards Youtube
!POSSIBLE SPOILERISH MATERIAL AHEAD!
so, a few things about it ( because I literally have CHILLS just thinking about the movie now)
- the music! It's a creepy version of "I've got no strings", from...Pinocchio.
I really want it.
- I really enjoyed watching the team's cohesion completely falling apart ( especially when a pissed off Thor picks up Tony) it's bound to be quite interesting.
i feel like their fighting has picked up from the 'gaming mood' of The Avengers to something much more serious.
- where's The Vision?
- Yeaaah Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch!!
- ...was that Andy Serkis? It wasn't....or was it?
- James Spader's voiceover is grandiose.
- CAPTAIN AMERICA'S SHIELD
that's when you know we're all screwed.So, what did YOU think about it?
What is YOUR emotional state right now?
also what did you think of Flatline because honestly I loved it
The Boneless ( the name could use some work though) I found genuinely creepy as hell, and I really enjoyed Clara pretending to be The Doctor XD'Welcome to Night Vale' quote:
"Missed connections - You: a tree. Me: a tree. Neither of us said a word. We are still next to each other...immobile, silent, centuries old."