(!!!) after 25 years, I decided it'd be an excellent occasion for potential fans to discover it!
(all seasons, I haven't seen the movie. Yet. So FOR THE LOVE OF OWLS no spoilers please) - mystery, drama, romance, comedy, horror
listen to the soundtrack while reading what follows
The body of young girl Laura Palmer washes up on a beach near the Washington state town of Twin Peaks. FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper is called in to investigate her strange demise only to uncover a web of mysteries involving each of the inhabitants, as well as mysterious forces.
- David Lynch's baby. Not a bad thing to be.
- The eerie atmosphere. If you enjoy Welcome to Night Vale, this is for you
- A fantastic cast: I'm in love with Dale, Laura, and the dwarf. (expect fanart soon)
- The Log Lady! (don't skip the intros) As funny and deep as Cecil
- THE RED ROOM. The concept of those scenes is amazing.
- The fact that the strange occurrences actually make sense in their own way (it becomes clear if you watch the series trust me, the writers aren't just on drugs)
- the relaxing soundtrack
- well-paced and with its load of cliffhangers
- Bob. Genuinely the most terrifying guy ever.Bad Points:
- Bob (I must have jumped half a foot when he first appears, and he still terrifies me now)
- Can seem slow at first
- 25 year long wait to know what happens next, that beats Sherlock
Also, Dark Water.
WHAT THE LIVIN' HELL JUST HAPPENED
CLARA'S FACE WHEN DAT KISS
I HAVE LOST WORDSWelcome to Night Vale quote:
"Believe in yourself. You are an ancient, absent god, discussed only rarely by literary scholars. So if you don't believe, no one else will."