!!SPOILER FILLED JOURNAL!!
!SPOILERS AHOY IN THE COMMENTS TOO!
!!READ ONLY IF YOU'VE SEEN AGE OF ULTRON!!
So I finally saw the sequel we've all been craving for many decades now (or at least it felt that long) and what can I say, it was Amaziiing
*throws confetti into the air*
And although I cannot say I loved it as much as the Avengers
, it was still a thrilling ride, and I want to see it again as soon as I can!
I want to discuss it with you guys in the comments, so here below I'll just quickly list my favorite/least favorite moments
- The Vision is amaaaaaziiing and I love hiiiimm
I loved his birth, I love his character, I love his voice and I love his capeeee
*dances off into the sunset*
- Actually, I loved all of the new additions to the team (twins ftw), and Ultron was also an interesting villain!
AND we got to see Falcon again!
- The Hulk VS Iron Man was a badass fight
- A few great jokes (especially the wife-off between Thor and Tony, that was hilarious XD)
- Hawkeye is married and has a farm wtf
My friends and I just looked at each other mouthing "WHAT", although not too silently XD
(though I still want to know what happened in Budapest!!)
- The visions into the Avengers' nightmares was quite striking
also we got to see Heimdall yessss
- The fights and stakes were suitably upped from the first movie, and we got to see the Infinity Gems!
- The ending, with Natasha and Steve about to beat the new additions into submission
*Cheshire cat grin*BAD:
- what the hell was that totally f*cking unnecessary death
- Besides, HE JUST GOT THERE FOR GOD'S SAKE
- I still can't believe that cute blue marshmallow is dead
- I mean couldn't he have gotten behind the car too
Some part of me hopes to see him again, but honestly I don't think even that chinese doctor can do that
...and part of why they killed him is probably because Marvel was accused of never really killing anyone....
- I had been hoping in my little heart for more banter and conversation, with less fighting, but maybe that's just me.
I could honestly love a movie just about the Avengers living their daily life with only minor threats popping up.
- also where the hell was Loki
and my post credit scene
where's my post credit scene
all we got was Thanos finally bothering to stand up from his comfy chair
AND grab the Infinity Gauntlet which was supposedly in the Vault that we saw in "Thor" so what's up with that??
Go ahead! What did YOU think of Avengers: Age of Ultron?